Workshop Location & Info
- BEFORE the workshop – All participants will need to request on-campus Guest WiFI here: https://guest.cns.vt.edu/apps/home.action. Fill in the details as below:
- Held in the SCALE-UP classroom on the first floor of the library.
- To get there from the Inn – Exit rear of hotel to West Campus Drive, walk ~ 5 min to Drillfield Drive, walk ~ 5 min to far end of drillfield, cross Kent Street, library straight ahead. Enter library through the EspressOasis Study Cafe. Classroom shown below in green.
- Participants are expected to bring their own laptops. We have access to a limited number of Windows and Mac Laptops. Please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance of the meeting if you wish us to reserve one for you.
- If bringing a Mac, please bring your Thunderbolt to VGA or TB to HDMI adapter. Each table can display one video feed to the closest 70″ monitor.
- Note that there is central power to each round table. However, the power outlet will NOT accommodate the large brick adapters. Please bring your 3-prong extension to your adapters.